MiddleWest will help companies in building the policies and procedures required to ensure consistency of products and services quality and fulfilling the management systems requirements.
Also, we offer at MiddleWest the service of implementing those policies and procedures using the best practices and ensuring the smooth transition and change management, ensuring integration and harmony of all departments in the company.
Benefits of workplace policies include that they:
- Provide workers with knowledge about what is expected of them, e.g. behavior and performance standards;
- Provide rules and guidelines for decision-making in routine situations;
- Provide a consistent and clear response across the company in dealing with situations;
- Demonstrate your good faith that workers will be treated fairly and equally;
- Provide an accepted method of dealing with complaints and misunderstandings to help avoid claims of bias and favoritism;
- Provide a clear framework for the delegation of decision-making;
- Provide a means of communicating information to new workers; and
- Ensure that you are better equipped to defend claims of a breach of employer obligations, e.g. health and safety legislation.